Vyapar: Rearchitecturing the solution to reduce latency and optimize performance with Searce and AWS
Vyapar, a free Business Accounting Software made for Indian Small Businessmen to deal with invoicing, inventory, accounting needs, and more partnered with Searce to improve their infrastructure, and in turn enhance their overall user experience.
The end users in India were facing latency issues as Vyapar's infrastructure was hosted in the Oregon region while their major user base was in India. All the resources like Databases, Applications, Cache all are placed in a public subnet which resulted in diminished security.
Vyapar Team used Application Load Balancer which is Client facing to access the application. End users were impacted whenever the team was adding targets and when the resources were fully utilized as they were added manually.
- Created a new Separate VPC in Mumbai region and migrated all the components from Oregon region to Mumbai region.
- Created 4 tier architecture and separated all the components in different layers like Load Balancer Layer, Application layer, database layer and cache layer.
- Configured Autoscaling behind the Load Balancer so that depending on the usage the Target can be Scale-in/out.
- Created CodePipelines to automate the application deployment by using CodeCommit and Codebuild.
- We used terraform to automate the creation of infrastructure and also leveraged the use of AWS CICD tools to deploy the infrastructure for newer environments.
- We architected existing architecture to meet highly available, reliable and secure architecture by following a well architected framework.
- Re-architecting the architecture to ensure secure, cost effective, highly available and reliable deployments.
- Configured Auto Scaling behind the Load Balancer so that their speed and performance issue resolved
Vyapar is a FREE Business Accounting Software made for Indian Small Businessmen to deal with invoicing, inventory, accounting needs, and much more! The goal is to make a businessman's daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
more case studies
KNOLSKAPE: Helping to transform talent with the performance and scaling power of Google Cloud
savings on infrastructure costs with Google Cloud Platform
To put a stop to 'fake news', Logically partners with Searce to scale cost-effectively with Preemptible Virtual Machines on Google Cloud
increase in infrastructure capacity with Google Preemptible Virtual Machines